Tailor-made private walks in Nice
Tours discovered on foot or running of places must in Nice.
(No guided tour in museums and in classified places).
Walk around CIMIEZ:
- From Square Doyen Lépine (Tram line 1: Valrose – University)
- Direction Park Chambrun, in what remains of the domain of Count Chambrun, which contains the “temple of love”, small masterpiece of romantic architecture, former bandstand, imitation of the temple of the Sibyl in Tivoli (Rome).
- Mounted by shortcuts to the Arenas de Cimiez Park, the Cimiez Monastery and the gardens of the Monastery.
- Every year, traditional events from Nice take place there. The Matisse Museum and the archaeological site and museum are grouped together in this large green area.
- Descent to the Excelsior Régina Palace which is the name given to a luxury hotel in Nice between 1897 and 1935 and the monumental gateway flanked by twin towers, located east of the Castle of Valrose estate (University of Valrose ).
- We will cross Valrose Park (Valrose Castle) to return to Square Doyen Lépine.
Walk around the OLD TOWN :
- From the Place Général de Gaulle (Tram line 1: Liberation): On this place sits a historic monument, the South Station which is the old terminus of the line metric railways of Provence which connects Nice to Digne-les-Bains.
- Direction the OLD NICE …
More sporty circuits around the MONT-BORON or the CASCADE DE GAIRAUT (sports shoes and good fitness advised)
Private tours on the French Riviera: From St Jean Cap Ferrat to Monaco
Excursion Nice: “discovery” of the must-see places to the east or west of Nice.
(Use of public transport: Train or bus)
SAINT JEAN CAP FERRAT (walking shoe or basketball recommended)
From Nice, Bus 15 (Terminus at the port of St Jean) or Bus 100 (Stop: Baie des Fourmis at Beaulieu-sur-Mer); From Beaulieu-sur-Mer, we reach St Jean Cap Ferrat by the Maurice Rouvier promenade (25min walk).
Its climate, its tranquility and its living environment still attract many well-known characters from around the world. You can admire one of the most beautiful “villa” of the Côte d’Azur. The Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild with its gardens and art collections. This sumptuous and luxurious palace is surrounded by seven beautiful gardens with ponds, waterfalls and patio that you can discover every day of the year (Best season: May-June).
St Jean Cap Ferrat has 14 kilometers of trails around the peninsula dream, you can discover the most beautiful views and idyllic landscapes of Saint Jean Cap Ferrat.
If you wish, I could take you to see the Chapel St Hospice or the lighthouse of St Jean Cap Ferrat (walk around the peninsula of St Jean Cap Ferrat). Recommended stop to eat at restaurant le pirate on the port of St Jean Cap Ferrat.
EZE VILLAGE (walking shoe or basketball recommended)
From Nice take bus 100 (stop: Eze train station) or train (Stop: Eze train station). The bus and the train stop us at the edge of sea. To join the village, we will take the way of Nietzsche. It is a path that connects the village of Eze at the top of its hill at 450 meters above sea level to Eze-sur-Mer at the edge of the Mediterranean.
After a visit to the medieval village of Eze, which offers a magical panorama, before going down the same path, you can discover the secrets of perfume with a guided tour of Fragonard perfume (free).
All circuits are possible according to your desires on simple on request: Azure-holiday-rentals