Borriglione in the center of Nice
Borriglione is the district situated in the North of “Jean médecin”, after the railroad, and on the West Cimiez. it includes several important avenues: the avenue Saint-Lambert, which extends in the North of the railroad the avenue Désambrois, the avenue Malausséna, which constitutes the west end of the district, and the avenue Borriglione. The church and the parish took the name of “Jeanne-d’Arc“, a recent work of the concrete 1930s equipped, and classified monument.
To see in the district :
- Church Sainte-Jeanne-d’Arc in 50m
- The former station of the South in 200m
Fruits and vegetables market of the Libération in 100 meters
Around the streetcar ” stop Liberation ” and of the station of the South around the place general de Gaulle, the truck farmers wait for you in the morning freshness. You will find of everything there: fruits, vegetables, flowers, very beautiful fishes and some products of local producers – honey, cheeses, etc. Of course I am here, in fruits and vegetables, for my personal cooking (Yann cuisine)
Av Malausséna – Place du Général de Gaulle – 06000 – NICE
Opening hours: 7 hours at 1 pm.
Weekly closure : on Monday
Advantages of the rent in the district:
- Stop of streetcar Borriglione in front of the building.
- Park SNCF (FRENCH NATIONAL RAILWAY COMPANY) city center in 12 min walk of the holiday rental.
- Highway A8 in 5 min of car of the vacation rental on Nice.
- Big market liberation aforementioned.
- Monastery and Bullring of Cimiez in 25 min at walk of the rent.
- Celebrate Place Masséna in 20 min on foot or in 8 min by tramway.