Rental apartment Nice in Art deco Building of the 1935s
Rental apartment in a bourgeois building of the 1935s Art deco situated on a pedestrian more quiet Avenue than a city center and close to all the conveniences. Apartment situated in the 5th floor with elevator, due south, with an open view. A side with view sea (bedroom) and the other side a open view with the azure of the sky, the roofs and on hills of West of Nice.
Description of the rental apartment
Rental apartment in Nice for 1 or 2 people, rented in ” classic vacation rental ” or in ” shared room ” according to chosen periods. Rented apartment of 41m2 bright, quiet, without face to face, in city center, with open-plan kitchen on a big living-room. A side a room with Flat, internet, WiFi screen and a big chamber of other one. Both with small wrought iron balcony.
Pictures of the apartment
The pictures describe exactly every room in the apartment for rent:
- The kitchen: it is equipped with an oven traditional and of another multifunction oven and microwaves. Of a cook top with induction, a fridge-freezer and all the useful kitchen utensils.
- The bathroom: it is equipped with a shower cubicle, with a bowl, with a washing machine, with a water heater of 100L ideal for 2 people and of one Toilet.
- The room: big room of 15m2 which possesses a sleeping around of 190*160cm and a corner office.
The holy public Parking Saint Lambert (Jeanne d’Arc)
If you come by car, holy public Parking saint Lambert in front of of the church Joan of Arc paying from 7 am till 8 pm but with available places at every hours of the day in 50m of the building Soledor.
- Breakfast offered in any user-friendliness in the rented apartment.
- Sheets and hand towel will be at your disposal in the rented apartment.
- I could make you discover Nice.
- I speak French and some words of English.
Internal rules of the apartment
- in the rental apartment.
- No animals in the rental apartment.
- No person invited in the rental apartment.