Shared room in Nice available all the time
Shared room in Nice in a bourgeois building of 1935 Art Deco located on a pedestrian avenue and therefore quieter than the city center and close to all amenities. The apartment is located on the 5th floor with elevator, facing south, with an unobstructed view of the roofs of Nice and the Niçoise hills to the west.
Description of the Bed and Breakfast at Nice
My living room acts as bed and breakfast for the nights. The room is similar to a small studio of 25m2 fully equipped. The day, it becomes a common space for my host and myself. Ideal for some “holiday homestay” on Nice for a person looking for a “quality room for a modest price” homestay.
The room is quiet, bright, not overlooked, gives access to an open kitchen and has its wrought iron balconette.
Some photographs describe with precision the shared room in Nice:
- The open kitchen of the apartment: It is equipped with a traditional oven and a microwave. An induction hob (special coating), a fridge-freezer and all the useful kitchen utensils.
- The bathroom: It is equipped with a shower cabin, a washbasin, a washing machine, a 100 litres water heater and a toilet.
Le Parking public Saint Lambert (Jeanne d’Arc)
If you come by car, there is the public parking Saint Lambert opposite the church Jeanne d’Arc. It’s paying from 7am to 8pm but with places available at all hours of the day at it’s just at 50 meter from the building.
Services for guests
- Breakfast for only 4€ with friendly atmosphere in the guest room in Nice.
- Sheets and towels will be available in the guest room in Nice.
- I could make you discover Nice.
- You can eat on site (Yann Cooks).
- I speak French and some words of English.
Rules of the and breakfast at Nice
- Not smokers in the Bed and breakfast at Nice
- No pets in the Bed and breakfast at Nice
- No guest in Bed and breakfast at Nice